Punctuation Presentation - Gets a Makeover


As I’m getting ready for back to school, I’ve been organizing my documents and found this old gem in my flash drive. Punctuation PowerPoint. I probably made this in my first year of teaching. Wow! It was so boring, but the content was RICH!


I knew that other teachers would love it too, so I decided to give it a makeover. What do you think? 


                                                           Old Title Page
                                                         New Title Page
                                                             New Slide 1

                                                              Old Slide 1


You can find the actual PowerPoint in my TpT store HERE. I made it all editable so you can modify it to fit your needs. 

OMG I could not get over the difference in the presentation. It totally sets the tone for the lesson. The old one seems a little dreadful to me... kind of like prison. The new one makes me feel happy! It's truly a phenomenon how design affects our psychology. 

Hope you like it! For now, I am going to keep looking at more OLD stuff. LOL 

Best wishes for this new school year! 

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment